Masonic activities at Cole Court will resume on May 17th 2021.
Masonic facilities from 17th May until 20th June will be as follows:
- Masonic meetings may be held at Cole Court, but with numbers attending restricted to those permitted based in the updated risk assessment.
- There will be no dining or bar facilities available over this period.
Masonic facilities from 21st June until 31st August:
- Subject to no variation from the current governmental requirements, the Centre will be open for Masonic meetings, irrespective of numbers (as pre-COVID).
- Admission is via the main entrance from the car park into the bar area
- Catering and bar facilities will be available but with only a limited “summer” menu and restricted bar service. Standing at the bar is not permitted and seating in the bar must be socially distanced.
- As above, face masks must be worn at all times when inside the building – except when using the bar or dining.
Masonic facilities from 1st September onwards
Subject to no impositions of governmental, UGLE or Provincial restrictions, Cole Court will resume all services provided pre-Pandemic.
Any enquiries should be directed via email to email@example.com
Andy Wright | TDMC Ltd Company Secretary